Beating burnout and building resilience – 1-day workshop
Do you often feel stressed out, overwhelmed or like you’re struggling to cope?
Stress is a natural part of how the human body operates. It can even play a positive role, energising us and helping us to be productive. But prolonged periods can leave us struggling to think clearly and feeling anxious and demotivated.
If you’d like to overcome these challenges and others, then this workshop is for you.
This one-day workshop explores the science of stress and burnout, the psychology of resilience, and practical techniques you can integrate into your routine to improve your wellbeing and performance.
What are the benefits?
- Identify and manage stress proactively for yourself and others
- Get tools to feel immediately calmer and more focussed during stressful times
- Turn stress from a productivity-drain into a source of motivation
- Take control of stress with a personal stress management action plan
What does the course cover?
- The biology and neuroscience of stress
- Balancing the body’s drive, threat and soothe systems
- Mindful relaxation techniques
- Reframing stress to improve motivation and productivity
- Cultivating a resilient mindset
- Spotting signs of stress in others and providing support
- Applying techniques in common workplace scenarios
- Creating a personal stress management plan
What customers say about this workshop:
“Haptivate’s scientific and interactive approach to wellbeing topics is engaging, inspiring and produces great results. The practical tools they shared with our team are already making a difference and many staff have approached me to tell me how helpful they found the session.”
Jessica Foote, Education Lead Nurse, NHS
Workshop led by Rosa Connor
Rosa Connor is a co-founder of Haptivate. She has over 10 years of experience working with individuals and leaders all over the world to develop their wellbeing and resilience skills. Rosa has trained executives, business leaders, HR teams and facilitators. She created and leads the popular Women in Leadership Programme, which is being rolled out nationally. She is a qualified mindfulness teacher, yoga teacher and coach who has dedicated her life to sharing these tools with others to drive social change and create a happier, more peaceful society.