Work with us
Join our network of wellbeing workshop facilitators
Freelance wellbeing workshop facilitators required
Haptivate was founded in 2018 with the intention of taking some of the really fantastic and exciting academic research about the science of wellbeing and getting this information into more people’s hands. We decided to focus on workplaces because the average person spends 80,000 hours of their lifetime working, and we want to support people to lead happy and meaningful working lives.
Our workshops are highly interactive, fast paced and scientific. We provide a safe, fun, non-judgemental space for people to share their experiences and learn from each other. We share the latest scientific research and best practices using high-quality slides and visual aids.
Haptivate is searching for freelance facilitators who have experience delivering online and in-person wellbeing training workshops. We regularly contact our facilitator network with workshop booking opportunities. Our workshops normally run between the hours of 9AM-5PM on Mon – Fri.
The right partners will be:
- skilled wellbeing practitioners with a relevant qualification
- experienced and confident when working with corporate audiences that may be sceptical towards wellbeing at work
- able to respond quickly to requests for availability
- comfortable facilitating online with access to an appropriate workspace, good quality audio/visual equipment and a reliable internet connection
Applicants must be available on Thu 6th and Fri 7th May to take part in an online induction.
Applicants must hold one or more of the following professional qualifications or accreditations:
- yoga teacher
- mindfulness teacher
- organisational psychologist
- Applicants must have prior experience delivering wellbeing workshops in corporate settings.
- Applicants will ideally be experienced and confident public speaking and leading workshops in front of large audiences
We are looking for facilitators who are:
- Enthusiastic – you have a passion for your subject and can maintain high levels of energy throughout workshop sessions
- Subject matter experts – you are confident in your knowledge of your area of wellbeing expertise. You can take challenging questions in your stride and go off-script when needed
- Warm and friendly – you’re comfortable bringing your own personality and experiences into workshop sessions and sharing this with participants
- Willing to be vulnerable – you lead by example and create a safe space for participants, inspiring them to share authentically within the group
- Non-judgemental – you maintain a positive and supportive vision of participants, even if the workshop atmosphere may feel challenging or hostile
For the foreseeable future, the majority of workshops will take place online. As a result, the following requirements are crucial:
- High definition webcam
- High quality microphone
- Access to a suitable quiet and professional-looking space to host online workshops in
- Reliable internet connection with bandwidth of 5Mbps/5Mbps (up/down) available at all times
- Experience and confidence leading online meetings on Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams
We are able to offer the following rates for training workshop facilitation:
Facilitation of 1 Hour Workshop: 100 GBP
Half Day of Facilitation: 200 GBP
Full Day of Facilitation: 300 GBP
- All fees will be paid on a freelance basis with facilitators invoicing Haptivate for services provided.
- Facilitators will be responsible for declaring their own taxes.
- Applicants must operate via an LTD or umbrella company in order to ensure compliance with IR35 rules and other relevant HMRC regulations.
Tue 13th April 5PM – Deadline for applications
Fri 16th April and Mon 19th April – First round interviews
Mon 26th April and Tue 27th – Second round interviews (including delivery of a 30 minute demonstration workshop)
Wed 28th April – Final selection of applicants
May 6th and 7th – Induction of successful applicants
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter of up to one page to apply @ haptivate . co . uk with Facilitation Work in the subject line.
At Haptivate we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We appreciate diversity in all aspects of our organisation and the benefits a diversified team can bring. We are committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.