© Haptivate 2023 - Company No. 11357069 registered in England - Icons by Flaticon
Want more support from your leadership team to improve wellbeing at work?
Haptivate will develop an executive briefing aligned to the key priorities and concerns of your leadership team, delivered in a format that suits them. We’re laser-focused on the business relevance of wellbeing at work and how it aligns to executive objectives. As with all our sessions, we’ll use the latest research build credibility, buy-in and confidence with your executive team.
What can our executive briefings do for you?
- Strengthen executive buy-in through exploration of the data-based business case for organisational wellbeing. We’ll show you the tangible benefits and the value that’s being left on the table.
- Build an informed strategic understanding of workplace wellbeing strategy with research-backed definitions, models, and measurements. You’ll see how wellbeing touches every aspect of your organisation.
- Create consistency in the foundations of your workplace wellbeing strategy, its language, and positioning – ready to cascade and align throughout your organisation. You’ll avoid mixed messages and get everyone pulling in the same direction.
- Demonstrate leadership commitment through active participation in your organisational wellbeing strategy. We’ll send the message that this is not just lip service – it’s an organisational priority.
- Develop wellbeing as a new dimension of strategy, decision-making and organisational behaviour. We’ll help you unlock new opportunities to boost wellbeing, job satisfaction, engagement and, ultimately, performance.
Take the First Step Towards a Comprehensive Workplace Wellbeing Strategy
Book your free consultation today and discover how our tailored executive briefings can help you achieve your goals in fostering organisational wellbeing.
Have some questions? Drop us a line
Feel free to reach out anytime.
Our friendly experts are just a click away to answer any doubts.